[Pro] Due Diligence and the BINSR – Online
March 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Inspections and the Buyer’s Inspection Notice and Seller’s Response are a critical part of the transaction. In this class we will go through the entire process and you’ll get to practice writing up a BINSR for your buyer! The following topics will be covered:
- What does the buyer inspect?
- Different types of inspections the Buyer can perform
- Documents used to assist the buyer in their due diligence
- Planning Ahead
- Buyer’s options after Due Diligence is completed
- Best tips and practices for writing up the BINSR
- Timeframes and options for Buyer’s and Seller’s during BINSR negotiations
- Obtaining receipts
- Final walk-through
NOTE: This is a live online class. In order to receive credit for the Pro designation, you will be required to be present for the entire class with your camera on, a working microphone, and be ready to participate!