[CE] Agency: You, Your Buyer and Agency Relationship – Live Online
September 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
3 Free CE Credits – Agency Law
Walk through the process of working with buyers from meeting them for the first time to winning their business to closing at escrow, this course covers it from A to Z while emphasizing the ins and outs of agency relationships.
- History of Agency
- Different types of agency
- Walk through the forms (how to explain them & which ones to use for your buyer presentation)
- How agency and Commissioner’s Rules work hand in hand
- Embracing your friend, “Agency”
- Creating a customer for life
NOTE: This is a live online class, you will be required to be present for the entire class to receive credit.
You will need to download the Zoom app and will need a device (computer, tablet or cell phone) with an internet connection, a microphone and a camera.