Agent Marketing Resources
AgentMarketing.com is your marketing resource powerhouse. AgentMarketing.com provides personal marketing, property marketing, and lead generation tools. Tierra Antigua agents have access to this robust tool for free! Additional premium items are available to purchase. CLICK HERE to log in to your account.
What you get:
- Single Property Website for each of your active listings
- Virtual Tour
- Listing Flyers
- Text Code with lead sent directly to your phone
- QR codes
- Listing Presentations
- Contact Management
- Lead Capture
- CRM Capabilities
- Task Management
- Automatic Posting to REALTOR.com
- Personal Marketing Flipbook
Creating an Email signature
Email signatures are one of the best marketing tools that you have. Making your emails look professional is imperative because your email may be forwarded onto your clients friends and family. Make sure that you stand out in the crowd of all the emails they receive.
Click Here to find an email signature template (need Microsoft Publisher to open) and the process for adding an email signature to your email.
Click Here if you would like a Tierra Antigua Staff member to create an email signature for you and email you the steps to add it to your email.
Real Estate Signs
Sign Up: www.signuptucson.com | 520.319.8100
Sav-on Signs: www.savonsignsaz.com | 520.408.9919
- Post neighborhood information that is relevant to your areas of expertise. Let people know you are their ‘go-to’ expert for questions.
- Post fun facts about your city, engage people by reminding them that you are active in the community
- Post consistently. Social Media will rank your posts based on certain criteria. This criteria will determine how your post gets shown to your friends.
- Engage. Like, comment and share your friend’s posts. This will create connections between you and your potential clients.
- Update your cover photo with Tierra Antigua branded photos (Click Here). You will engage for the day and you will give them an easy reminder.
- Only post your listings and what you are selling. People do not want to be sold something when they go to social media.
- Only post real estate ‘lingo’ or market statistics. Your potential clients are not in the real estate world every day and they will not understand all of the statistics or the phrases you use with other REALTORS®.
- Post your marketing flyers. Most people look at social media on a mobile device and cannot see the tiny print on these flyers. If it is necessary to post, then post the flyer and status that gives a brief description of the content of the flyer.
Tierra Antigua Recommendations:
- ‘Like’ Tierra Antigua Realty’s Facebook page and share content: https://www.facebook.com/TierraAntiguaRealty
- Follow Tierra Antigua Realty on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tierraantigua
- REALTOR® Content Resource: https://members.houselogic.com/start/?cid=eo_em_mkt_rcrnewsletter
Advertising yourself and your listings across different kinds of media are critical to any successful real estate marketing program.
Tierra Antigua Realty continues to subsidize print advertising for you. This helps bring your costs down, delivers what many sellers still want, and gives you an advantage the next time you’re competing for a listing.
Tierra Antigua subsidizes these magazines:
- Arizona Daily Star and other TNI products have a special Tierra Antigua rate. Some products are heavily subsidized by Tierra Antigua bringing the agent’s cost substantially lower, including a monthly TopHomes spotlight page of listings, reaching 400,000 Tucsonans.
Cost to agents: $75
Virtual tours are an easy way to make a video slideshow of your listing photos to music. But there are also many other great ways to use virtual tours to market yourself.
Whether you are taking pictures of your clients which chowing them houses, driving around town, or at an event. You can easily snap photos of what you are doing and put them into a virtual tour. These videos can then be easily distributed on your website, social media, or directly to your clients in an email.
Tierra Antigua Recommendations:
- Agents can order the tours to be created for them through Tierra Antigua Realty for $10 per tour. To order a Virtual Tour, please go to the Order Services page.
- Each property can have a free virtual tour completed for you once you create a property website through AgentMarekting.com. It is free and easy to use!