Tierra Antigua University hosts a full curriculum of classes for new and experienced agents to assist them on their road to success.
New agents greatly benefit from our fast track Freshman Series and Mentoring Program:
• Freshman Series – consist of 10 classes that give agents the knowledge and confidence to jump start their real estate career.
• Mentoring Program – Training is offered for both new agents and experienced agents who are looking to climb into the next level of production. One-on-one mentoring with an experienced agent and the Rookie Roundtable program both compliment the Freshman Series and give new agents the greatest opportunity for success.
Experienced agents as well as new agents have the ability to attend:
• Free Continuing Education Units (CEU) are provided to our agents as a benefit. Agents can meet their Arizona Department of Real Estate CEU requirements for their license renewal.
• Lead Generation Classes are developed to give the knowledge of different ways to generate sales leads so that the agent can choose what most matches their strengths. The agent can formulate their plan to generate leads so they can cultivate new clients and increase their transactions.
• Technology and Marketing classes assist the agents in gaining an in-depth knowledge of Tierra Antigua and industry tools to achieve more efficiency within their business.
• Online training can be found on the online training program featuring over 350 videos of the top REALTORS in the nation sharing their best practices and resources with Tierra Antigua agents. Online training gives the agents the ability to learn new tools and to assist them in their real estate practice when the time is convenient for them.